About the Town Treasurer
The Treasurer directs and supervises the activities of the Finance Department; maintains all governmental fund and account groups in accordance with current governmental accounting standards; manages Town investments; monitors the collection and deposit of all revenues; maintains general ledger for governmental funds and account groups; administers payroll; prepares annual budget; and participates in annual audit. The Town Treasurer is responsible for implementation of the Town's fiscal policies, goals and objectives, and ensures enforcement of all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
Supporting and reporting to the Town Treasurer are:
- Terri Gray - Treasurer
- Joseph Gutierrez - Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor
- Christopher McLaughlin - Payroll
- Joshua Lujan - Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Brittney Gutierrez - Utility Billing Clerk
- Robb Sisneros - Utility Billing Clerk
To apply for services for your residence please use one of the following forms below:
The completed form along with proof of residency can be emailed to:
IN-PERSON UTILITY BILLING WINDOW TEMPORARY HOURS: (8AM-430PM) MONDAY-FRIDAY
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) public health emergency evolves, the Town of Bernalillo wishes to assure customers that it has contingency staffing plans in place to ensure continuity of water and sewer service.
Furthermore, the Town is taking the following steps in the interest of public health:
The Town is currently encouraging residents to contact the Utility Billing Department regarding any accounts that are past-due or in jeopardy of being disconnected. The Town will continue to support its citizens in working with them to provide water and sewer services.
However, the Town asks that customers make payments by:
- Mail: PO Box 638, Bernalillo, NM 87004
- Over the telephone by calling: 505-771-7120 or 505-771-7122
- Via our online payment system at www.townofbernalillo.org
- Pay 24/7 by calling our automated system at: 866-367-4984
- By drop box at Town Hall – 829 S. Camino del Pueblo
- Drop box is located on the wall just north of the main entrance doors
The Town of Bernalillo will continue to monitor updates and recommendations from state and federal authorities and the Centers for Disease Control as we continue to serve our customers.
If you have a water or sewer emergency:
Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm, call Town Hall at 505-867-3311
Non-Business Hours: call non-emergency dispatch at 505-891-7226