Public Works Department Forms/Permits:
A Special Event Application is required when:
- The event will interfere with vehicular or pedestrian traffic (occurs on Town streets or right-of-way)
- Will take place on public property
- Groups of 20 or more will be using one of our parks/pavilion.
- Will be using any type of apparatus (including air-filled jumpers/sliders, tents)
- The nature of the event is deemed necessary for exclusive use by the Public Works Department or the Economic and Community Development Department
Right of Way permit is required when working in the Town Right of Way.
Water and Wastewater:
Below are the forms for Residential and Commercial Water, Sewer and Trash Services.
- Sewage Rate are covered under Ordinance 289 for Commercial and Residential Customers.
- Water Rates are covered under Ordinance 290 for Commercial and Residential Customers.
- On each form just check the services that are needed.
- If building a new home or commercial building, you will need to apply for all services and pay the installation fees.
- Sewer Installation fees are listed in Ordinance 159.
- Water Installation fees are listed in Ordinance 158.
- Residential Application
- To install a new meter for a new home or new water line, the cost is $1,200.00 for setting up new service, plus a $60.00 deposit. Home owners are responsible for hiring a licensed plumber to connect their home to the meter connection.
- To install a new sewer connection for a home, the cost is $1,200.00 for establishing new sewer service, plus a $60.00 deposit. Home owners are responsible for hiring a licensed plumber to connect their home to the main sewer line.