- In order to use computers, patrons must input their library card number.
- Don't have a library card? Bring your picture I.D. and a bill with your current address to the circulation desk and fill out a quick application and get your card.
- Upstairs computers are for patrons age 17 and older. If you have a child with you please use the Young Adult Room and Children's Area computers downstairs.
- All public computers have the ability to print. Printing is 25 cents per page for black and white; and 50 cents per page for color.
- Scanning is available downstairs in the library area.
Photocopying & Faxing
- Printing and copying costs 25 cents for Black and White and 50 cents for color.
- Faxes cost 1.00 for up to 5 pages. So, if your fax is 1 to 5 pages it will be a dollar; 6 to 10 is another dollar...and so on.
- When coming to print, copy, or fax, please bring nickels, dimes, quarters,
dollar bills, or five dollar bills as the library does not always have change for the vending machines which do not take credit or debit cards.
- WiFi is available at all times within the library.
- WiFi is available outside the library from 5:00am to 10:00pm. No password is required. Just click and use.