The Town of Bernalillo will be reopening its doors to the public!
- Beginning MONDAY, MARCH 8th, Town Hall will be open from 8am-Noon
- Masks must be worn while on Town premises. Anyone violating the State’s Public Health Orders will be asked to leave Town premises.
- MVD Office located in Town Hall will be open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Make your appointment online at www.mvd.newmexico.gov
- Martha Liebert Public Library will be open from 9am-1pm, Monday-Friday
- Town owned parks and playgrounds will reopen FRIDAY, MARCH, 5th! Play at your own risk! No BBQ’s, gatherings, or group activities will be permitted.
- The COVID Testing Site at the Bernalillo Recreation Center hours of operation will change to MONDAYS & FRIDAYS from 9am-4pm.
About the COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution:
For the latest update on the COVID vaccine, visit cvvaccine.nmhealth.org
Following Governor’s Leadership. The Town will continue to follow the leadership of the Governor. Latest updates will be posted online on our website and Facebook as they are released. Call the Reception at Town Hall for more info: 505-867-3311.
What About Events? Currently, all events that would violate the public health order have been postponed until further notice.
GUESTS WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE NM PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS - INCLUDING SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES AND PROPER USE OF MASKS - CAN AND WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE TOWN PREMISES IMMEDIATELY.
MOVING FORWARD: WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
NO MASK means NO SERVICE! The Town is adopting a strict policy that no individuals who wish to come into Town Hall will be allowed to stay if they are not wearing an adequate face covering and to be worn properly. Wearing a face covering in public is a required directive put forth by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham.
11/30/2020 PRESS RELEASE: Town of Bernalillo's Response to Public Health Order of 11/30/2020
Need more information?? Look to our left navigation, just above the Calendar >>>